Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Goofy Writing Post

As I mentioned before, MamaKat has writing prompts every week and encourages other writers to participate and link up.  This is my first time.  This is the writing prompt I have chosen:

Write a poem for your furry friend.

I am no poet, and I know it.  But I still wrote up this goofy little Ode to Jack:

Oh, Jack
Our Mr. Jack
Discipline skills
You do lack
 
But you are dear
With all your fear
And love for us
You don't lack
Our Mr. Jack


Photobucket

7 comments:

dusty earth mother said...

Cute!

Christie@MommyDrinksBecauseYouCry said...

Very cute! And what a sweet little pup!
A big old welcome from the Writer's Workshop! You'll love it!I never go the poetry route. I should try next time.

Heather @ Domestic Disaster said...

lol, and I say YOUR Jack is misunderstood. Perhaps you noticed one of my husband's smelly cats is Jack. So was one of mine, the one who found a new home. Maybe all the Jacks are misunderstood. :)

I'm a full-time mummy said...

Awwww... Mr Jack is super cute! Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my Writer's Workshop post! We love Wild Hogs too! :D

Belle's Butterfly said...

Cute. I can not write poetry if my life depended on it. I am horrible.

Unknown said...

Sweet! I've always wanted to take my dog to the beach - what fun!

Kim Lehnhoff said...

How can you not love that face?

Pets and kids are cute so we keep taking care of them!