Monday, July 5, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday #1

I found this meme on Motherhood, Blogging & Life by ohAmanda and decided to join in.  My first list will be favorite books I've read so far this year.



Top Ten {Tuesday}  


Photobucket


I Am Ozzy



Photobucket


The Help



Photobucket


Not My Daughter



Photobucket


This World We Live In



Photobucket


Dirty Little Secrets



Photobucket


The Hate List



Photobucket


Stuff: Compulsive Hoarding and the Meaning of Things



Photobucket


You Couldn't Ignore Me If You Tried



Photobucket


Darkness on the Edge of Town



Photobucket


Stop Walking On Eggshells: Taking Your Life Back When Someone You Care About Has Borderline Personality Disorder


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog post! I couldn't find your email address anywhere so I had to leave a comment. I'm gonna try and rent those this week. Great advice on the difference from Sims to My Sims. Thanks!

Betsy Escandon said...

Wow, I'm intrigued. Especially that hoarding one. I need to read that one.