1. Install a swimming treadmill in my basement.
2. Go on a tropical cruise.
3. Travel cross-country in an RV for a summer.
4. Go to Las Vegas.
5. Get my ears double-pierced again.
6. Sing with a group (not a choir!).
7. Have grandchildren (LATER).
8. Own a place at the beach.
9. Go to Hawaii.
10. Meet Paul McCartney (never said they all had to be realistic!)
Yesterday I mentioned that I made a quiche for dinner the other night, and was asked for the recipe in comments (thanks for stopping by!). So here is my recipe for Bacon-Cheddar Quiche:
One frozen deep-dish pie crust shell (don't thaw)
Half cup milk (I use skim or fat-free half and half)
Salt and pepper
Six strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled (don't make tiny pieces)
One cup shredded cheddar (I use low-fat)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a blender or food processor, mix eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in bacon and cheddar. Pour into frozen pie crust. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. It will come out very puffy. Let sit for 5-10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!