Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part Two
23. Do you rent movies often? Now that we have Netflix through our Playstation 3, I watch more.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? The necklace I took off and put on the end table.
25. How many countries have you visited? Just one; I went to Japan for a week when my ex-husband was stationed there.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Not since I was a kid!
27. Ever been on a train? We used to take Amtrak to Disney in Florida when I was a kid. I miss those train trips; I loved waking up on the train as the sun was coming up.
28. Brown or white eggs? It makes no difference.
29. Do you have a cell-phone? Have had one for almost 15 years and it was no big deal. Then I got a Droid last week...
30. Do you use Chap Stick? Gross, no.
31. Do you own a gun? No.
32. Can you use chop sticks? I'm sure I could use the kiddy kind connected with a spring.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? Just my family!
34. Are you too forgiving? Not in the least. If I've forgiven you for something, it's a big deal. I know it's a flaw, but there it is.
35. Ever been in love? Of course!
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)? She's been away all weekend, so I have no idea yet.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yes.
38. Last time you cried? I almost cried when our 200-year-old glorious oak tree fell yesterday.
39. What was the last question you asked? Did you lose all your phone contacts?
40. Favorite time of the year? Whenever it's hot and sunny.
41. Do you have any tattoos? Yes, one on my leg, one on my left inner wrist and one on the top of my right wrist. I plan to get a foot tattoo once summer is over.
42. Are you sarcastic? It's my first language.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Never had the desire.
44. Ever walked into a wall? Walls, doors, patio glass doors, windows, telephone poles; you name it, I've walked into it.