Click here to get the story behind "Sunday Stealing"
Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part One
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My hair; if it's a no-shampoo day, I condition it instead
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? It's a dark gray Beatles hoodie
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Of course (it was Chris)!
4. Do you plan outfits? Depends on whether anything special is going on that day or night
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Caffeine now, please!
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? The straps of a tote bag
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? It was a nightmare I don't want to relive
8. Did you meet anybody new today? It's 9:30 am, and I haven't left the house yet, so...
9. What are you craving right now? Caffeine
10. Do you floss? Yes, but not as often as I should
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Yum, but only raw or in stir fries
12. Are you emotional? Somewhat, depending on the issue or situation
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No - what's the point?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Ack! You don't bite ice cream, EVER
15. Do you like your hair? I have finally made peace with my curls after almost 45 years
16. Do you like yourself? More so now in my 40s than I did in years past
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No, but I'm very shy and wouldn't go out with someone I don't know well enough. Well, unless I could have dinner with Paul McCartney.
18. What are you listening to right now? Lauren playing Batman on the PS3
19. Are your parents strict? Yes; had to work around a few rules and restrictions here and there
20. Would you go sky diving? If I could be GUARANTEED my safety and continued health, in a heartbeat
21. Do you like cottage cheese? I can tolerate it once in a while - small curds ONLY
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Only if writers count