Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part Three
Cheers to all of us thieves!
45. Favorite color? Blues, Greens, Purples - Ocean colors
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Not in the face
47. Is your hair curly? Very! But I am finally embracing them.
48. What was the last CD you bought? I can't even remember; I've been using iTunes for so long.
49. Do looks matter? You do have to be attracted to someone, so they do to an extent.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Not when I was younger, but I wouldn't throw away a long marriage over it, depending on the situation.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No.
52. Do you like your life right now? I really do! Life is better now than when I was younger. That surprises me.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? I like to, but Chris doesn't, so I don't usually get to.
54. Can you handle the truth? I like to think so.
55. Do you have good vision? Not as good as it used to be!
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Unfortunately, I'd have to say yes.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? I have phone phobia/aversion, so as little as possible.
58. The last person you held hands with? Either Chris or Becca.
59. What are you wearing? Jammies! I woke up at 7:am on Sunday morning. Madness!
60. What is your favourite animal? Toss-up between cats and dogs.
61. Where was your favorite picture taken at? My latest favorite was taken in Ocean City a couple days ago.
62. Can you hula hoop? Never could; still can't.
63. Do you have a job? Not outside the house.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Mocha frappe from McDonald's. Soooo good.
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, but not illegally.