Friday, September 10, 2010

Nothing Exciting Going On

Just been hanging out, cleaning, running errands, taking care of sicks kids.  Life is so different during the school year than it is during the summer.  Now that marching band has started up, weekends aren't our own most of the time until mid-November.  It's still nice in Ocean City!  But we can't go.  Don't get me wrong; I love watching Lauren and the band perform, but it is hard to have so much of our family time taken up.


Chris and I went out to dinner just the two of us for the first time in AGES.  It was nice.  We also did a little shopping and got some Dairy Queen, and I proceeded to brag about it to the girls since they love DQ.  I'm such a great mom.


I'm reading a book to review and I'm not enjoying it.  Not only is it in PDF, but I just don't think I get what's going on.  It's very disjointed.  Can I get through 300-and-some pages in PDF? Can I write a fair review?  "The font was very legible." That'll be the extent of it.


Why am I so fascinated with hoarders?  I can't get enough of those shows.  I discovered today that the first season is on Netflix Instant Watch, and it was ridiculous how gleeful that made me.  My house certain wouldn't be featured in House Beautiful, but it's pretty clean, if a little cluttered.  I'd love to run a camera during one of the episodes.  Becca's dying to see a real-life hoarder's house.  Is it bad that I let her watch with me?


See?  Just like the title said, nothing exciting going on.  But that can be a good thing.  


No comments: