Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet Me on Monday, 9/27/10

Monday already?  Seems the weekend just started!  Lauren had her first marching band competition of the season, and they did great.  I feel so proud watching her on the field.  She plays the baritone sax, an instrument almost as big as she is!  I don't know how she does it.



1.  How many TV’s do you have in your home?
 
We have three TVs; one in the living room, one in the basement and one in our master bedroom.  However, we can also watch TV on our computers.
 
2.  What is on your bedside table (nightstand)?
 
Books!  Books I've read, books I'm reading and books I need to read.  Plus the lamp to read them by.
 
3.  How many pair of shoes do you own?
 
I have two pairs of flip-flops I live in during the summer, Skechers toning shoes, sneakers, and a few other pairs I wear during the winter.  Nothing exciting; I'm not really a shoe gal.
 
4.  Can you change a flat tire?
 
Unfortunately, no.  It doesn't make me as nervous now that everybody (including me) has a cell phone.
 
5.  Do you prefer sweet treats or salty treats?
 
Put them together, please!  Loved salted dark chocolate caramels, Pretzel M&Ms, mixing popcorn and plain M&Ms together.  Good stuff!
 
 

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Hey girl- here on the blog hop. I can change a tire- but I don't want to. I'm a believer in the cell phone. I'm your newest follower.

Java said...

Hi!

Thanks for visiting my blog and for joining the Meet Me on Monday!

Those are some great answers!

I'm now following you and would love it if you follow me back!

Thanks for participating!
Have a great week!
Java

kalea_kane said...

Hi Sheri! It was nice getting a little chance to know you. This is my first blog hop with MMM. I love reading too. I don't get to as often as I would like, but I sneak in a chapter or two when I wait for my son to get out of school.

Have a great day!

PS I'm a new follower