Monday, September 20, 2010

Meet Me on Monday, 9/20/10


1. What is your favorite all time movie?

How can someone pick that?  Here's one of MANY movies I could watch over and over:

Photobucket
 

2. How often do you go over the speed limit?

More often than I care to admit!  But it's been a while since I got a ticket (hope I didn't just jinx myself).
 
3. What really gives you the creeps?

Japanese ghost girls, among tons of other things!

Photobucket
 
4. What is your favorite snack?

Popcorn and M&Ms, mixed together.  Anything salty/sweet, really.
 
5. Would you rather be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Donna @ The House on the Corner said...

Gotta check out Japanese Ghost Girls - I've never seen any...but I love Ghost Whisperer with Jennifer Love Hewitt - does that count ;-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I love The Mummy movies. I could watch them over & over. Have you ever seen the original?

Sandra said...

Popcorn and M&Ms! Gotta try it! And why wouldn't it be good! Have you tried the M&M Pretzels yet? Yum-my!