Monday, September 6, 2010

Meet Me on Monday, 9/6/10


Before I start answering this week's questions, I'm going to crow once again about my winning entry in the Necon e-book August flash fiction contest.  Because not only did I win, but the editor said, and I quote:

Also on the site, you can find the submission guidelines for our September contest, should you decide to attempt to win in back-to-back months (hint, hint, nudge, nudge...)


Wow!  Talk about boosting my ego!  So anyway, you can find my story here.  Please read it!


1. Do you wear socks to bed?


Yes!  Even in the summer.  I get cold when it's less than 75 degrees!

2. Do you have any pets?


Photobucket


Photobucket


3. What topping(s) do you like on your pizza?


Spinach and diced tomato!  Which my husband thinks is gross.

4. What time do you go to bed?


I used to stay up until all hours with my sleep problems, but since taking Lunesta, I go to bed around 12 or 12:30.

5. Would you rather get free chocolate for one year or free potatoes forever?

Oh, please!

Photobucket


You can find other Meet Me on Monday participants here!

 

3 comments:

Evil Pixie said...

Congratulations!

Dogmom Diva said...

Hi Sheri, yes Chocolate is the right answer! And I love the picture of your pups in the car, love it!

Barb

Emily in Wonderland said...

Well I can't wait to see you win next month. lol And I think your black blobby kitten is related to my Amelia and I can't believe your dogs are already old enough to drive! Toot occasionally (ok, every time) busts out of his carrier and tries to help me steer, but I haven't let him out on his own yet.

I'd be afraid he'd find some cute english mastiff to ride off into the sunset together with or something.