Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Stealing, 11/21/10

This is just a filler post for today since I haven't blogged in several days.  Busy week.  But Becca and I are heading to NYC tomorrow for the day, so I should have a fun post after that.



What was the last thing you put in your mouth?

Water.

How late did you stay up last night and why?

Stayed up until 1:00 because it was a Friday night, but fell asleep in my recliner and woke up about 2:00 to go up to bed.


If you could move somewhere else, would you?

Not right now because I wouldn't want to move the kids out of their schools and away from their friends.  But someday I'll live where it's warm all the time!

Have you ever been kissed under fireworks?

I can't remember!

Do you believe ex’s can be friends?


It really depends on the circumstances.

When was the last time you cried really hard?

When my cousin's little boy died.

What items could you not go without during the day?

Computer, Droid, water, Diet Coke, coffee.

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?

It must've been my grandmother; that was a long time ago.

How do you feel about your life right now?

I'm pretty happy, and I don't think it's just the anti-depressants talking!

If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?


A lot of messages about marching band transportation!

Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?

Yup.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?

My husband says I'm perfect for him.

Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m.: who do you want it to be?

My bedroom is on the second floor; I don't want ANYBODY knocking!

Do you think too much or too little?

Too much.

Do you believe in fairy tales?

Not really.

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?

Who DOES that?

What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?

Four years.

Have you ever been on a blind date?

No.

Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?

Still friends with several of my high school friend, and one of my friends I've known since I was 12 (I'm 44).

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?

Yes, fourth grade!

What song do you want played at your funeral?

"Here Comes the Sun" by the Beatles; the Beatles Love version.

Would you tell your parents if you were gay?

Not when I was a teen, but I would now if I were.

What would your last meal be before getting executed?

Steak!

Do you walk around the house naked?

I can't even keep warm in my clothes.


What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?

Wash my hands and greet the dogs who are jumping on me.

Who is the person you can count on the most?

Chris.

What is your favorite Holiday?

Halloween - love the atmosphere all the horror stuff on TV.

Would you ever get plastic surgery?

I'd consider a tummy tuck if I were guaranteed nothing would go wrong.

Have you ever caught a fish?

Yes, I went on a fishing trip when I was 17 and caught flounder.

What is the first thing you notice about people?

If they are well-groomed.


What is the farthest you’ve been from home?

Okinawa, Japan.


How did you meet your spouse or significant other (or most recent one)?

At a bar called Kangaroo Katies!

Where was the last place you drove (other than home/school/work)?

Picked up Becca from a slumber party today, then stopped at Wawa for a fountain soda and newspaper.


**********

I went to get my hair highlighted on Wednesday, and in the middle of my appointment, the salon dryer caught on fire!  They had to move everybody outside while the fire department made sure everything was OK.  After about 30 minutes, they just let in the beauticians who had clients with color or perms to rinse them out.  So I got rinsed, then sent home for free!  Weird day, but I made out pretty good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: