Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday, 10/5/10

This week, it's all about Jack.  Ten of my favorite pictures of him.  For a dog who gets on my last nerve almost daily, he has certainly gotten under my skin.

Top Ten {Tuesday}


First, my favorite picture of both dogs.  This photo makes me very happy.


Photobucket





After a hard day of getting on my nerves.


Photobucket>


Not letting me take a nap.


Photobucket

Trying desperately to be a lapdog.


Photobucket

Doesn't matter how many times you throw the ball, he is NEVER satisfied.


Photobucket

His breath could be used as a weapon of mass destruction.


Photobucket

And he always kisses me with that deadly breath.


Photobucket

He loves to bother Magic, too.  She's not as patient as I am.


Photobucket

Howling is one of his favorite pastimes.


Photobucket

But his favorite activity is gazing at me as he falls asleep, many times throughout the day.

Photobucket








 

1 comment:

jubilee said...

"Weapon of Mass Destruction" I love it!