This was taken from The Fairy Blogmother.
1. Started your Christmas shopping yet?
No, but I do have ideas and a list started in my head. I need to start shopping soon. Every year I say I'll have it done by December 1st so I can do fun stuff during the season, but it never happens.
2. Fall is here, what's your favourite cold weather comfort food?
I think chili. I make several kinds, and they're all pretty good.
3. Are you watching any new shows?
I've checked out a few. I really like Boardwalk Empire and Raising Hope. I've only seen the first episode of The Event so far, but it was very intriguing.
4. Have you read Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet?
I haven't - is it one of those books like Of Mice and Men that everyone should have read at some point in their lives?
5. Is the top of your desk cluttered or clear?
I don't have a desk, but the end table next to my recliner is definitely cluttered. It would only take a few minutes to declutter, but I only do it occasionally.
Finally, my flash fiction story, Train Station, placed in the Honorable Mention category at Necon e-books. Last month I was in the winning category, but to me, this is just as good. I'm pleased.