1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium-rare; more towards the rare side
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
It's been a while - maybe "Despicable Me"?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Law and Order: SVU
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Hawaii; it's warm all the time!
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Half of a Panera whole-grain bagel with a banana (6 points!)
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Mexican is my favorite, but I also LOVE steak.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Anything that triggers my texture issues, like broccoli.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Joe's Crab Shack - can't get enough of their crab legs.
10. Favorite dressing?
Ranch if I'm dipping veggies; raspberry vinaigrette on a salad
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
Just got a 2011 Ford Fusion - LOVE IT.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans and comfy shirts in winter; sundresses or capris in the summer
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Greece, where they filmed Mamma Mia
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Depends on the type of day it is.
15. Where would you want to retire?
Somewhere warm all the time, like Hawaii or Florida
16. Favorite time of day?
When I'm first up in the morning and the house is quiet and dark
17. Where were you born?
Prince George's Hospital in Cheverly, MD
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don't like watching sports; I will watch diving and gymnastics during the Olympics
19. Who do you think will never call you again?
20. Person you expect to call you next?
Either my mom or Michelle
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to Stealing?
22. Bird watcher?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Since I've been sleeping better, I'm becoming a morning person - shocking for me!
24. Do you have any pets?
Three - Sandy and Jack (dogs) and Magic (kitty)
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
My writing is going well! I'm really psyched about it!
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A mom and a writer - I'm doing both!
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Trips to Disneyworld
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
I used to just be a cat person, but Sandy got into my heart and made me a dog person as well
29. Are you married?
Yes, very happily
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Yes, but nothing serious
32. Any pet peeves?
I have a LOT - but I twitch over grammar errors and netspeak
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Spinach and diced tomatoes
34. Favorite Flower?
I love looking at flowers, but I don't really have a favorite.
35. Favorite ice cream?
Coffee, preferably with Heath bar mixed in
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Any place I can get something relatively healthy, like McD's or Chik-fil-A
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?
Passed it on the first try!
38. Who did you get your last email from?
Somebody I'm reviewing for (yes, this sentence is a grammar no-no)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Spontaneous for me these days is making a last-minute stop at the Starbucks drive-thru
41. Like your job?
Yes! I love being a mom and hanging out with my kids, and writing is fun
43. What was your favorite vacation?
Last summer, at the Outer Banks
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Chris, the girls and Chris's parents last weekend to Joe's Crab Shack
45. What are you listening to right now?
Becca's watching Everybody Loves Raymond
46. What is your favorite color?
I love blues, green and purples, like sea colors
47. How many tattoos do you have?
Three, one on my right leg, and one on each wrist
48. How many times have you tagged someone to do a meme?
None since I quit my LiveJournal and started this blog instead
49. What time did you finish this meme?
50. Coffee Drinker?
Yes, but I prefer cold coffee drinks