The 2011 To - Do List
What would you like to accomplish this year? What are the places you would like to visit in 2011? What do you hope to check off your bucket list in 2011?
Here is my list of things I hope to accomplish by the end of the year:
1. Lose the weight! I started Weight Watchers today; I can do this.
2. Read at least 52 books; hopefully closer to 100.
3. Write more, and improve what I do write.
4. Be more active; exercise with the Wii Fit a couple times a week and walk when it's nice.
5. Cook dinner more often instead of relying on take-out or make-your-own. Cook healthy.
6. Try to get out of the house more, even if it's just going by myself to Starbucks or Borders.
I think that's enough to work on for now! As for going places, we plan to take our vacation at the Outer Banks again, so I'm looking forward to that. I also like taking the girls on day trips during the summer.
Still waiting to hear on a couple of fiction submissions! I hate waiting; I keep checking my email, hoping for word - a good word.