However, I have a few goals I'd like to try and accomplish this year. I don't make resolutions because I usually end up breaking them and then I feel guilty. I think it would be better to try to work towards a few goals that are reachable.
1. Lose the weight I've gained due to meds and junk food (joining Weight Watchers Friday).
2. Increase and improve my writing output.
3. Try to participate in the January Blog Dare.
4. Wii Fit at least twice a week.
5. Get out of the house more during the week with friends. I feel like I'm becoming a hermit.
I think those are doable goals. Not too overwhelming (well, maybe the weight thing) and no hurry or stress.
Wish me luck!
Also, I recently had a story accepted to the online zine "Support the Little Guy. I've also got a review going up on the site. Link to follow when published!