Monday, December 27, 2010

Meet Me on Monday, 12/27/10

Once again, it's been a week since I posted.  But the craziness is finally done and so is the holiday stress.  Of course, I'm sure I'll find something else to stress about soon, but for now I'm in "aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" mode.

I haven't gotten a lot of writing done, but hopefully it'll pick up now that the holidays are over.  I did write a review for a movie called Frozen, which was an edge-of-your-seat suspense movie.  I highly recommend this movie if you love being white-knuckled during a movie.  And make sure you're nice and warm when you watch it.

Here is the link for the review I wrote:  Frozen, Reviewed by Sheri White.

Onto the Monday questions:



1.  What are your New Year's Eve plans?

We're just staying in; ordering Chinese food and watching TV and hanging out.  Heaven!

2.  How tall are you?

I think I'm about 5'4"-1/2, which is why I'm starting Weight Watchers again on Friday; this extra weight (some from meds, some from junk food) shows too well.

3.  What is your favorite pudding flavor?

Any kind of chocolate!

4.  What room of the house do you blog the most in?

The living room - in my recliner with my heated blanket and the TV on.  Bliss.

5.  What is your best physical feature?

Right now my hair; I've grown to love my natural curls and they usually look pretty good!


7 comments:

Shawn said...

Your hair is beautiful! Because my hair is straight as a stick, I have always loved curly hair..I know we always love what we do not have!! Actually, I like my hair longer, shorter, red, blonde...it is all good!
have a wonderful New Years!
Shawn

Anonymous said...

Oh, Chinese food for New Year's sounds yummy! I was trying to figure out what to have.
It took me quite a while to get used to my curls. I only got them when I moved from MN to MT. In my 30's suddenly I had curly hair. Yikes!
Have a great New Year!

Unknown said...

Love your hair. Seems we never want we have, do we? Mine is in between--not curly, not straight. So I whip it into submission with chemicals, blow dryers, round brushes, and flat irons. Would be so much easier to just learn to love it--but I can't. Thanks for visiting!

Empty Nester said...

Enjoyed your responses! When my hair was curly I wanted it straight. Now that it's straight...LOL

kalea_kane said...

You have beautiful hair. Definitely a great asset. :) Chinese food on New Year's sounds great. Sadly I really don't like the restaurants around here. Have a Happy New Year.


http://enroutetolife.blogspot.com/2010/12/meet-me-on-monday.html

Yvonne said...

We had Chinese food on Christmas. It was so good :)

Anonymous said...

I so wish I had natural curls. My daughter does and I look at her hair with much envy!

I haven't done any writing for a few weeks, it's almost impossible to concentrate with a child in the house, excited and frantic about Christmas!

Have a lovely New Year's Eve.
CJ xx
p.s. found you via Bloggy Moms