Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Stealing, 2/20/11

Haven't done one of these in a while.  I felt like blogging, but didn't know what to blog about, so here we go.

1. Make a list of 5 things that you can see without getting up:



a. Cell phone
b. Jack
c. Sandy  
d. Meds
e. Snowman

2. How do you style your hair?

I have naturally-curly hair, so I just scrunch it with gel and go.
 
3. What are you wearing now?


Jeans and a long-sleeve t-shirt.
 
4. What's your occupation?

Writer, mom, wife.
 
5. What do you hear right now?

Law and Order SVU.

6. Who was the last person you hugged?

Becca.

7. What is/was for dinner?

We grilled burgers and dogs.
 
8. What did you do today?

Writing, errands, chores.

9. Dog person or cat person?

Cat person, then we got Sandy and I became a fan of both.

10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
 
I actually like my name; can't think of what I'd change it to.

11. What was the last thing that you bought?

A couple copies of the local paper I had stories published in this week.

12. If you could afford to go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Greece - the area featured in "Mamma Mia"

13. Where do you see yourself in five years?

Hopefully writing more, maybe editing and getting paid for all of it!

14. Where's your birthmark?

No birthmark, but I do have a chicken pox scar on the end of my nose.

15. What are you doing this weekend?


I took Becca and some friends to Chuck E. Cheese for her birthday; we also went to Matsutake, a Japanese steakhouse.
 
16. Which book are you reading at the moment?

Actually reading several books at once; I need to review them all around the same time.
 
17. The last movie you've seen?

Paranormal Activity 2 (DVD)
 
18. What are you doing tomorrow?


Lunch with my parents!

1 comment:

I Am Not Superwoman said...

Newest follower from a blog hop. This is a good idea when I have a bit of writers block. Hope you can stop by my blog and follow back. Having a $110.00 Cash Giveaway. See St Pattys Day Cash Giveaway post for details and how to enter. Have a great day!